A couple months ago, at the beginning of my saucy/spicy kick, one of my co-workers suggested I get in touch with her long time friend, The Saucy Queen. Our saucy chatter lured in a few other co-workers and soon we had a little saucy pow wow in the works.
Everyone raved about The Saucy Queen’s sauces (Intensity Academy) and, not going to lie, I felt a little left out. Six years of working with these people and nobody went out of their way to tell me about this goodness?!
Well I solved that problem right quick by getting in contact with The Saucy Queen herself. I placed an order for a 4-pack and had myself some sauces within a few short days.
I had also sought out a tofu press around the time my sauces arrived. Pretty perfect timing if I do say so myself – I fell fast in love with pressing and marinating tofu.
Chai Thai Teriyaki and Green Tea Gourmet are my go-to marinades these days. As you can see in the pictures above, the tofu soaks them up nicely.
And what I like best about all the sauces is that every single one of them has a spicy kick. Oh and don’t let the almost full bottles of Chai Chipotle Q (BBQ) and Chai Chipotle Chup (Ketchup) fool you because I’d venture to say they’re even more awesome than the marinades. I suppose I will have to make a veggie french fry of some sort when I return from LA… These pictures make it very apparent that I’ve neglected the Chup and Q.
The winner of the Intensity Academy giveaway will receive:
- One Bottle of Chai Chipotle Q
- One Bottle of Chai Chipotle Chup
- One Bottle of Chai Thai Teriyaki
- One Bottle of Green Tea Gourmet
Contest Entry Instructions:
Each of the steps below will count as one contest entry, with a maximum of 5 entries per person. The contest will run between now and 8PM EST on July 7th. Please leave a separate comment for each entry as each individual comment represents a number and a random number generator will be used to select the winner.
1. Leave a comment on this post letting me know which sauce you think will be your favorite.
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet “I entered to win @SaucyQueen sauces at @FoodFash and you should too! http://foodfash.com/?p=2377″ and then leave a comment on this post indicating you have done so. (If you’re already following me on Twitter all you have to do is tweet and comment on this post)
3. Follow Saucy Queen on Twitter and leave a comment on this post indicating you have done so.
4. Follow me on Facebook and leave a comment on this post indicating you have done so. (If you’re already following me on Facebook all you have to do is comment on this post)
5. Follow Intensity Academy on Facebook and leave a comment on this post indicating you have done so.
The winner will be announced on Friday, July 8th.
Best of luck to you all!